Welcome to the Kentucky Native Plant and Wildlife Blog.

Welcome to the Kentucky Native Plant and Wildlife Blog.
The purpose of this blog is to provide information on using native plants in the landscape, issues related to invasive exotic plants, urban wildlife management, and wildlife damage management. It is my intention that this information will assist you in deciphering the multitude of information circulating around the web and condense in some meaningful method as it relates to Kentucky. In addition, I hope to highlight a native plant that can be used in the landscape.



Monday, December 19, 2011

Books for the Holiday

Okay, the holidays are quickly approaching and here is a gift idea for the gardening or nature enthusiast in the household.  These are copies of my books, which make excellent gifts.  This will be the only shameless commerce you will see on this site.  All are available at all the major internet book providers as well as your local bookstore.  If you would like an autographed copy you can contact me or just stop by my office in Lexington and I would be happy to sign it for you.  Until next year, I hope you have a great holiday season.




No comments:

Post a Comment